Engineering & Design
Accredited Green Star design engineers are an integral part of our construction team.
Our employees keep abreast of the latest sustainability developments worldwide and make considerable use of advanced software systems for design and drafting, including 3D modelling and digital imaging to clearly indicate intention.
We offer consulting services in the preliminary phase of planning through to detailed design, including feasibility studies.
Through our extensive project exposure and resulting relationships with many services consulting firms and architects, we are also able to work closely within these project teams on fully specified construct only projects. Our practical engineering knowledge and experience gained through years of construction experience ensures the installation functions as intended by the designer.
Every project is designed and engineered to deliver optimal efficiency, minimise cost and adhere to our strict safety guidelines.
Some of our key capabilities are:
- project concept, design, detailed engineering, planning, commissioning, and construction of HVAC&R systems
- conceptual and detailed design and engineering to incorporate NABERS and Green Star rating system requirements
- design in accordance with Building Code of Australia (BCA) and Building Code of New Zealand, and Australian and New Zealand Standards requirements, including AS1668 and AS3666
- design and assessment of systems for optimum commissioning outcome, and ongoing building tuning for maximum efficiency during operation
- detailed engineering and drawing documentation including coordination of all services
- building management systems (BMS) design, installation, trouble shooting & service.